Rockwell RK7241S Table Saw with Laser
|Product Name:||Rockwell RK7241S Table Saw with Laser|
|Features:||Fully assembled trolley stand for portability|
Rockwell RK7241S Table Saw with Laser Reviewed.
The Rockwell RK7241S 10-inch Table saw is the perfect piece of kit for domestic or workshop use. Its functionality is far superior to the average table saw, with a capacity four times greater than any rival products on the market in this class, and it has an enviable versatility for just a table saw. The added feature of an integrated laser guide offers the user complete and total accuracy, meaning that this saw would not look at all out of place in a professional workshop.
The Rockwell RK7241S is a 10-inch table saw with laser feature, it has a rip fence, a mitre gauge, one push stick, a riving knife, a single dust bag and two blade wrenches. This table saw has to be one of the most superior in its class in terms of performance but it is also lightweight and portable with a fully assembled trolley.
- A whopping cutting depth of 16 inches at 90 degrees and 16 inches at 45 degrees.
- A wide rip capacity due to the 30-inch table to the right of the blade and there is a further 11 inches of capacity to the left.
- A laser guide which provides a true cutline indicator identifying exactly where the blade will go, and this automatically realigns if the blade angle is altered for bevel cuts.
- There is an extended leg as a pull handle which means the saw can easily be moved from one location to another on its built-in wheels, the ultimate in portability for a saw with these features making it very manoeuvrable.
- A rated no load speed of 4,800 RPM so yes, the performance of many table saws of this type is often in the range of 15 amp but the speed on this saw puts it in a class of its own.
- All the accessories such as the rip fence, the mitre gauge, riving knife etc. all have handy storage points within the table which means it couldn’t be simpler to transport everything when you are moving the saw from one location to another.
- The saw is already assembled so ready to use as soon as it has been delivered.
The Rockwell RK7241S Table Saw comes ready assembled so this is a distinct plus for the user although it can make any alterations or adjustments difficult if you are not already competent in the field and fairly self-sufficient. Some users have experienced problems with blade alignment, which can prove tricky to solve as an element of disassembly may be required and this needs a certain amount of initiative and resource on the part of the user. There is also no left blade tilt on this table saw so left handed users need to be aware of this.
Rockwell’s customer service has had mixed reviews in terms of response and assistance to customers, however they often have really good deals on price so are not to be discounted necessarily on the basis of other customer experience. Rockwell are new kids on the block when it comes to carpentry power tools but are certainly keen to make an impression. The Rockwell RK7241S has a two year warranty which covers replacement for defective parts. The instruction manual is available on the Rockwell website or you can download it as a PDF but there is no live chat facility offered on their website or FAQs section.
Final Thoughts On The Rockwell RK7241S Table Saw with Laser
The great thing about this saw is that it offers a functionality that usually only comes with a professional contractor’s saw but in a piece of kit so light, you can move it around; usually this type of specification would be associated with a heavy workshop saw that would be out of the budget range and the physical ability of the average domestic punter. So if you need a portable saw, then most on the market would not have the capacity of this one. The Rockwell RK7241S is designed to fill a niche which Rockwell as new players in the market, have cleverly identified.
READY TO PURCHASE ? CLICK HERE TO ORDER